Only the person in the world with the shortest attention span, teamed with an astounding ability to become distracted by chewing a pen would decide to blog the day before 2 mock exams.
(I'm not blogging about mocks by the way, you could go onto Facebook if you wished to read about that.)
Aside from the fact I have nil followers, if followers is how this thing works, I feel at ease pawing at my phone to craft a mundane post about my day. A day which has thus far been uneventful, unless you're a borrower in which case you'll find the small hollister clad gentleman I just crafted out of blu tack of use as a potential partner, because you're a borrower, and with such a small brain probably can't tell the difference between a blu tack Munter and a tiny sentient person.
I'm going crazy. I've also realised my sentences are too long and I have a comma addiction.
Back to 2,4-denitrophemylhydrazine.
No comments:
Post a Comment