Tuesday, 20 March 2012

"Hola." she said to the crowd of 17 year old french boys

Really it was probably a good thing that I responded to their efforts of friendly greeting with a hello in neither of our native languages. Still, it was interesting enough being asked my age and having the kid before me become confused by the number 18 - he responded with "Me too!" and proceeded to draw the number 16 in the air. Afraid not compadre, you are not a composed and mature adult such as myself.

Edinburgh was great craic it has to be said, I got to sing in 2 of the most beautiful cathedral/churches I've ever seen. The crowd I went with were cool and really to be doing anything at all in Edinburgh is going to be great. That city is very dear to me, and it's one I'll be back in soon I hope! Scottish people are so social, you get talking to complete randomers on buses....that would never happen at home. If you looked at someone in a conversational manor (which I'm not sure is even possible) then you probably run a risk of getting your bake kicked in. Well, not really, but being from Belfast I like to think that's the risk we take on public transport.

Also I bought 3 bottles of whiskey, by bottles I mean they are smaller than the size of your pinky, souvenir bottles. virtually 2mls in each. I GOT ID'd. COME ON!!!!

Anyways, twas nice to see Greyfriar's Bobby once more before darting into the Edinburgh Science museum.

So. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment