I seriously need to work on that, on leaving things up to God. I'm melting my own brains revising to the point where words don't make sense any more and although there's important information on the page I'm looking at, zero of it goes into my memory. I was really worried about God having a plan, I still am, but baring in mind the verses I read last night - he's got my back. Not that I ever thought he didn't, but to feel like God had a different direction to the only one I want to go in scared me. He knows what's best, and with persistence and a lot of belief, I'll be set in September. No doubt tomorrow I'll have a different mindset, but I'm doing my best to be calm for longer than a few hours (minutes).
4 down, 2 to go. There's so much in my prayers the last few nights it seems trivial even mentioning exams but if there's one thing I've learned over the last year it's this - no matter what the issue or who it involves, like if it's about someone who's ill or a tiny test in school, pray about it. You can't go wrong praying about stuff.
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
- Philippians 4 v 6
No comments:
Post a Comment