Saturday, 26 May 2012

Exams are over.

FINALLY a bit of thinking space. I'm not thinking about how they went until August. People (church people) keep saying "It's all in his hands now" but that makes me feel no better I'll be honest. If anything that makes me feel like an even worse Christian than I already feel I am. "Oh but there are no bad Christians" Yeah yeah, I don't say anything right do I?

I'm kind of bored, I said I'd never complain about being bored but I've been left hanging tonight....I haven't been out either of the 2 nights I've been off now which sucks.....I've been getting a lot of jokes made at me recently about going out on the lash and being the one that'll go ape when I go to uni/leave home/whatever happens. Ok, I'm not as rigid as a lot of Christian's are, not that being rigid is bad, but I'm not "Bad". I dunno, it's totally not a big deal I know but it does kind of bother me that people think I'm the person most likely to get wrecked and turn up to Church the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment